We want you to enjoy your silk for as long as possible so we have highlighted the best way to wash silk pillowcases, how to clean silk scarves, and how to iron silk in our care instructions below.
- Hand washing your silk is highly recommended in order to ensure long-term use.
- If machine washing, place your silk in a mesh laundry bag prior to loading in the machine.
- Machine wash on cold or in lukewarm water.
- Use a mild soap or a mild pH neutral laundry detergent without harsh chemicals and enzymes or any detergent that specifically mentions silk.
- No bleach.
- Air dry.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- If required, turn pillowcase inside out to iron on very low heat while slightly damp.
- Take care not to wash your silk in warm or hot water
- Heat will dramatically change the fabric.
- Harsh detergents will also change the look and feel of the fabric.
- Avoid mixing or washing with items that have hooks or Velcro in order to avoid snagging.
Do not spend another night sleeping on a cotton or hot polyester satin pillowcase. Try our all natur..
The exact same quality 22 momme silk fabric for your mini-me. When the time to introduce a toddler p..
Made from all natural, breathable 100% silk, Phoebe Luna lightweight hair wrapping scarv..
The former beauty outcast is back and now more popular than ever. Avoid hair breakage by using a pu..
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)